Pages

woensdag 13 april 2011

The workbench

Not a lot of updates lately, and funnily enough that's not because I haven't been busy, quite the contrary.  Between visits to the game club, DIY sessions in the new Club House, I managed to continue the painting of a lot of Lance and Laser Glorantha Miniatures, as well as finally base some of the cheapo minis I got at Crisis 2009.  Here's a gang of skeletons, as well as some BTD Babylonians that'll become Dara Happans and some Greeks, both mounted and on foot, about to become Lunar troops and Yelmalio lords.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi, nice blog and again from a Belgian! I've been discovering many of those lately!

    Looking forward in seing pictures of your finished club house (a 5 meter long bar :p)

    Greets, I've tried to add your blog to my bloglist but wasn't able to do so?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks, we have a lot of fun gaming and building stuff! I have no idea at all why you cannot join the follower list though! But you are the second to have that problem, which is not good, of course!
    I'm writing a mail to support, someone might just react...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Problem already solved! I'm a bit clumsy I guess as is the other person :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen