Pages

maandag 16 juli 2012

These are a few of my favourite things

On rpg.net today: What's your favourite things about Runequest 6?
I have a long list of favourites, but to mention the most important ones:

Streamlined character generation: it goes a lot faster now and players need no handholding
Finally the perfect approach to healing, both natural and magical!
Passive blocking: an answer to the question: where is that shield?
Special effects v2: a great system, now with maturity
Animism: the next step after the RAW and the S&P articles

There's a lot more I'm still discovering, and I'm gonna wait before writing a review until I have had the chance to really test all the new rules in a few sessions, but as you can tell I'm really happy with the new incarnation!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten