Pages

dinsdag 9 oktober 2012

State of the workbench

The miniatures based and assembled!
After having worked through most of my remaining Lance And Laser RQ stuff, I have finished cleaning, assembling and basing most of my remaining Mad Knight miniatures. As soon as I have the room and time I'll spray the basecoat on, and I can start painting the miniatures.

The large left part - on the paper - is a lot of trolls and big broo, as well as four great troll skeletons. The right row, top to bottom: Red Mask assassins (6), imperial bodyguard (6) and little broo (6), with two female Humakti and a Humakti Cross on the right edge of the picture!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I really like the Mad Knight figures. Are you going to get some Ducks or Scorpionfolk?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yeah they are great. I am definitely getting one of each, the scorpion men are almost ready, I hear, and there are sable riders in the works as well. So far no ducks on the planning though, but I sure would like them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen