Pages

donderdag 12 januari 2012

Finished some more cave blocks

Here is the result of 2 castings each (not completely though, some bits went wrong) of all cave moulds.  I used some fieldstone floortiles to put them on, I might give those a whiter brush later to make them look more fitting.  Some parts are glued wrongly in the first batch, so I'll need to have another go to complete some of the double pieces, like the wooden door.  Still, the images clearly illustrate the feel of the blocks, they look great and will work very well for RuneQuest and Call of Cthulhu, as well as any other skirmish type game, 28 mm or not.

The rocky caves, mould 81 & 82
The water caves, mould 83 & 84

Entering the water caves.  Using fieldstone floortiles

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Man... That´s awesome stuff! I have to try and make some too :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for the comment! Now if I could only find more time to cast more stuff! I have some great new moulds for medieval buildings, looking forward to making some more, more of these cave floors, one or two more runs of caves, and some of the new buldings.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen