Pages

maandag 15 augustus 2011

Some new miniatures from The Foundry

Brave adventurers wielding axes.  In front, some Orlanthi Alynxes
I have 3 KR cases full of RuneQuest miniatures, but there a quite a few players who suddenly went all axe-y on me, and it turned out I have only one character wielding the one-handed battle axe and buckler shield.  So I promptly dispatched an order for more of those, and I added a trio of Lynxes - big fat lynxes too - for Orlanthi that want a traditional pet, and, later, if and when they make it to Rune Lord, for their allied spirit.  The Lynxes do look like pets that have been overfed for a few years, rather than a lean predator, but I can live with that.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi,

    the lynxes are from Foundry ? would you link to them, please ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Here's the link:

    http://wargamesfoundry.com/historical_ranges/single_packs/animals/any/eurasian_lynx_gpr051/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen